- The museum put up temporary exhibitions on the Ethno tourism of the Mambwe Lungu during the Mutomolo ceremony in June, 2013 on the shores of Lake Chila.
- The Museum will also exhibited at the Provincial Agriculture Invest and Tourism Show in Kasama under the theme "Business in a changing Environment".
INTERNATIONAL MUSEUMS DAY: International Museums Day (IMD) is celebrated every year international under a theme determined by International Council of Museum (ICOM). This is one day during the year where tourists and the general public visit the museum at no cost. Other activities are displayed on this day in line with the theme of the year
- The Ethno Tourism of the three villages near the museum (ST. Paul's, Londe and Luse Lwa Mfumu)
- The sermi Permanent Exhibition on Zambian legends and Icons
- Foodballers, (new acquisitions)
The Museum occasionally organises special events such as cultural dancing competitions and lectures on various subjects.