Research & Collections
The museum has undertaken research in the following areas:
- The Second World War Polish Refugee Camp in Mbala
- The traditional 'Mbusa' collection in the mitigation of HIV/AIDS
- Malwilo/Kamba Hill battle fields in the 1st World War.
- Zambian Legends
- The temporary exhibition on the Mbusa and vilengo in the mitigation of the HIV/AIDS
- The temporary exhibition, on little Poland and Kamba and Malwilo First World War Fortifications
The museum in its storeroom has about 15,000 artifacts divided into Ethnographical, Archaeological, Historical and Natural History.